8/23/2005

CONGRATS TO DAVID BOWMAN


I want to officially congratulate Mr. David Bowman on his new position with The Relizon Company headquartered here in Dayton, Ohio. He will begin in early September as a new Marketing Manager! KUDOS David! You deserve this wonderful opportunity and Relizon is lucky to add you to their team!

The Relizon Company is a North American leader in Total Business Communications. We provide document solutions that streamline internal processes, billing solutions that improve cash flow, and innovative marketing solutions that create profitable client relationships. Relizon employees are exceptional people who deliver proven results with products and services provided by more than 40 manufacturing and distribution facilities across the U.S. and Canada.

www.relizon.com

I have to tell you that The Relizon was also a turning point in my career. My company, Shook Construction built the Relizon Headquarters building a few years back. We won several awards and community recognition for our work. It was a mutually beneficial success for us and the Owner. It was my first experience with construction and it turned out to be a life-changing event. Everytime I drive by the building and everytime I hear the name "Relizon", I take a moment to reflect and insert a little bit of pride to have been a part of the process.

Best of luck to you David!!!

Comments:
Thanks Tracy. I am so excited about joining the Relizon team. Thanks to everyone who has been so instrumental in helping me over the last few weeks.
 
Congratulations David!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?