9/14/2005

Good Job Dave!


Congratulations Dave on your new job with Relizon, and thank you for doing such a good job in managing this blog. It's a great idea, and wonderful way for getting the word out.

I wanted to let everyone know about my new studio and gallery, located off Far Hills in Centerville. I now have over 1,100 square feet for in-studio, commercial photography work as well as display of my fine art prints. A big plus is that my customers no longer have to climb the stairs to get to my location. My new studio and gallery is located between Elsa's Restaurant and Jungle Red Salon on the side of the center that faces Far Hills. Just look for the Picture Ohio sign. Please feel free to stop by for a visit. Unless I'm out on a location shoot, my hours are M-F, 9AM - 5:30PM, or by appointment.
A great idea for a unique holiday gift is a custom montage poster-print that can include local Dayton images from my stock library or client-provided images. These prints can include a company name, logo or other personal message. Click here to see samples.

Also, I just recently completed commercial photo shoots for Great Lakes Publishing, Copp Systems, Phil Herman ReMax Real Estate, Turner Marketing and Van Dyne Crotty, Inc. Click here for Samples from other commercial photo shoots.

Comments:
Jim,

Thank you for the kind words, and congratulations on the move. I am looking forward to seeing some of your work on the blog.

David
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?