2/16/2006

Have fun, talk marketing, & eat free at UD: February 23rd

A few weeks ago I was invited by Irene Dickey to attend a luncheon at UD. The topic of discussion was "Ethics in Marketing." I must confess that it was great. In total there were about 75 undergraduate student in attendance along with a handful of business professionals. I was seated with about 10 undergrads, and given a case to discuss. It was so refreshing to hear their enthusiasm about marketing, and I really enjoyed being the "business authority." Let me tell you, those kids are sharp. The whole experience was great, and I even got a free lunch out of the deal. Well, being the sharing guy that I am, I thought I would pass information about the next session on to all the readers of the AMA blog. Anyone in the professional community can attend, just let them know you are coming. They will have a sandwich, or something, waiting for you. I highly recommend coming if you can. It will remind you why you love marketing. Here are the details:

We will convene our sixth session of the semester this Thursday, February 23rd at Noon in the Miriam Hall atrium on the campus of the University of Dayton.
Please plan to join us if you are able. Your insights are invaluable in the effort to instill in our future business leaders the wisdom to know right from wrong and courage to choose the right path.
Please RSVP to Jay.Woessner@notes.udayton.edu if you are able to attend.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?