2/22/2006

Limited Time Offer! Act Now!

My name is David E. Bowman, and I would like to announce a limited time offer that could change your organization forever. Imagine, if you will, an investment that will immediately create revenue, improve morale, produce innovative ideas, and generate incredible returns. "It must be too good to be true," you say? Not so. This is a proven asset with a documented history of success- the only one of its kind and it is rarely available on the market. This unbelievable marketing resource could yours, if you act now. What is this too good to be true resource? Me, David E. Bowman! As of today I am officially in the job market, but rest assured I will not be here very long. The time to act is now. If you are a business owner, manager, or someone who would like to see their organization reach new heights, than I suggest contacting me now, before it is too late. I am looking for my next employer, and it may be you. Not convinced? I don't blame you. A little skepticism is healthy. Don't take my word for it, click here and ask these respected professionals about me. They will all tell you the same thing. I am creative, positive, energetic, and innovative. If you seek a passionate leader, with the creative ability and professional skill to grow you business, contact me. I am looking for you.
David Bowman

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?