2/17/2006

Majority of Dayton AMA visitors use Firefox

I love to talk about Firefox. It is a great web browser. I love the themes, the features, the extensions, and all the other cool things that come with Firefox. Apparently I am not alone. While checking the stats for the Dayton AMA blog this week I noticed that 57% of the visitors to the site use Firefox as the browser of choice. I found that to be amazing and wonderful. If you are not using Firefox, try it. It is free to download, and simple to install and use. Try the extensions. Change the theme. Install the sage RSS reader. Make it your own. You are encouraged to do so, and that is the beauty of Firefox. Change the way you surf.
Mozilla Corporation - Home of the Firefox web browser and Thunderbird email client

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?