2/15/2006

Marketing Jobs on Dayton AMA Squidoo Lens

Times have been tough for many here in the Dayton area. Mead just announced today that it is leaving Dayton for Virginia, putting roughly 500 people out of work. If you are a Marketing Professional looking for employment in the Dayton area, start with the Dayton AMA Squidoo Lens. The site has links to job postings that are updated several times daily. The links are provided by indeed.com, a wonderful search engine for job seekers. I know how frustrating it can be to look for just the right position, so I am happy to do my best to help make your search easier. Who knows, I may need you to return the favor someday. If you have suggestions for ways to improve this, please let me know.
Squidoo : Dayton AMA

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?