2/27/2006

Picture of the Week (with a special request)

On August 19, 2006, I will be one of the 225 cyclists participating the 100-mile Big Sky Ride to Cure Juvenile Diabetes, taking place near Whitefish, Montana. That's the reason for this week's image - mountain wildflowers in Glacier National Park, Montana, August 2000.

The ride will probably kick my %#$, but rest assured, I will finish.

There will be four other riders representing the Dayton, Ohio Chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. I need your help and support. My goal is to raise at least $3,500.00. Please be my personal or business sponsor. You can donate online. Simply enter "James Crotty" in the "search for a rider" box on the JDRF Donation Page.

Free Print with Donation
!

Those who make a donation of $50.00 or more will receive a free 11"x17" inkjet print, custom printed in my studio using Epson archival ink and fine art paper, signed and dated by the photographer (that would be me).

You can choose any one of my original nature and landscape images (like the one pictured with this post) displayed at http://www.pictureohio.com/gallery.htm or at calmphotos.com.

And I will even throw-in shipping and delivery!

Please email me at jim@calmphotos.com, or call 937-432-6711 if you have any questions. If you've made a donation and would like to order your free print, please call or email me with the image file# or title so that I can get your print right out to you.

(and uh, yes, I really DO need your help and support).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?